On this website, my mobile friendly website dianevann.net, and in my book, Undermining the U.S. Constitution, I include the entire text of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto and an overview of the United Nations' Agenda 21 (the globalists' Communist Manifesto of 1992). Both documents were written for opposers of the Constitution of the United States.
My purposes are:
1. to explain why and how the leadership of the Democratic Party (the Party of Slavery: Past and Future) and the Republican Party's globalists embrace communism (extremist socialism);
2. to spur patriots who respect the Constitution and appreciate the American Dream to fight the Democratic Party and the Republican Party's globalists through both education and the ballot box. Elected Republicans who want congress to adhere to the Constitution need our help (and not just in dollars and cents), which is why I ran for office. Unfortunately the ballot box has been compromised by both parties (see links in next section, "Communists").
FYI To decrease download time, print and pictures on pages are smaller. If you have a touch screen, please tap or touch to enlarge print as needed.
The first edition of my book explaining Marxism/Communism was published in 2012 by AuthorHouse with the title How the Communist Manifesto of 1848 Blueprints the Actions of the Democratic Party and President Obama Today. In 2012, I moved the way-too-long title to subtitle and renamed it Undermining the U.S. Constitution.
A copy of the edition published by AuthorHouse March 13, 2015 was placed in the Washington, DC mail boxes of U.S. House Members and Delegates on May 8, 2015 and U.S. Senators on May 11, 2015.
The 2017 edition of Undermining the U.S. Constitution, published by both LitFire and AuthorHouse, was the first without the word "Today" at the end of the subtitle, removed because President Obama was no longer in office. LitFire's 2017 edition was added to in 2019.
The 2022 edition was published by Bookside Press without "and President Obama" at the end of the subtitle and with new content starting with Socialism/Communism Status Code Red, available now on amazon and barnesandnoble.com.
FYI: I last posted on Facebook in mid 2021, their frequent and questionable "fact checking" caused me to "cancel" my posting. Nor am I using other social media.
Contrary to revisionist history that it was in 1619, the United States of America began with the implementation of the United States Constitution in 1789, following its formal confirmation or ratification June 21, 1788 by enough of the existing states (9 of the 13). Three branches of government were established by the U.S. Constitution. The first two, legislative and executive, were composed of elected officials. The third branch, judicial, was composed of judges who would make certain that every action of the first two branches stayed within the framework of the U.S. Constitution.
In the first 100 years, the number of judges in the U.S. Supreme Court ranged from five to twelve, until the number nine was tried in 1869 and proved to work best. Changing the number nine for the sake of any political party's agenda would remove the court's effectiveness at providing checks and balances against the abuse of power by the other two branches and jeopardize the integrity of the U.S. Constitution.
Information from the brochure for www.KeepNine.org includes that:
1. The wording of the proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is "The Supreme Court of the United States Shall Be Composed of Nine Justices."
2. The Keep Nine Coalition is a bipartisan citizens movement to "preserve an Independent Supreme Court for future generations."
3. "The bipartisan 'Keep Nine' Amendment was first introduced by a Democrat in the U.S. House and a Republican in the U.S. Senate."
4. "Court packing would be a disaster for America." The "Keep Nine" Amendment would ban court packing.
5. "Court packing would be a law passed by Congress to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices so the Court would do more of what Congress wants."
6."Court packing would make the Supreme Court a virtual puppet of politicians in Washington."
7. "It would weaken checks and balances on the abuse of power by a future President or Congress."
8. "It would undermine the respect for the rule of law that protects our Constitutional rights and freedoms."
9. "It would weaken the ability of the Court to resolve divisive issues in ways that are accepted by all."
10. "Ask your elected officials where they stand on the 'Keep Nine' Amendment."
11. "Ask your friends to do the same."
To become the 28th amendment to the U.S. Constitution, a text must be supported by 2/3 of the members of the U.S. House of Representatives and 2/3 of the members of the U.S. Senate, and then be ratified by 3/4 of the states. "Just as pressure from voters and states forced Congress to propose Amendments for a Woman's Right to Vote, and Presidential Term Limits, similar pressure can force Congress to propose and states to ratify the 'Keep Nine' Amendment."
To learn more about Hillsdale's revival of K-12 education, how to implement it in home schooling and charter schools, visit K12.hillsdale.edu.
W. Cleon Skousen in his book The Naked Communist, (Salt Lake City: Ensign Publishing Company, 1958) Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 58:14464, listed suggestions for parents, teachers, students, businessmen, legislators, press, and ministers. Following are the first 3 of his total of 14 Suggestions for Parents:
1. Stay close to your children to make sure they are being trained to think like Washington and Lincoln, not like Marx and Lenin.
2. In providing physical needs for your family, don't forget their spiritual needs. We are in an ideological war. From a Marxist viewpoint an atheistic mind is already three-fourths conquered.
3. Take your children to church, don't send them. Be sure they are getting true religious values, not modernistic debunking.
Elected Republicans who want congress to adhere to the Constitution need our help (and not just in dollars and cents), which is why I ran for office. As I wrote in my book, Undermining the U.S. Constitution,
"The Democratic Party embraced Socialists and Communists long ago. Because of 'bipartisanship' many Republicans in the Grand Old Party (GOP) have been corrupted. But the Republican Party, started by people like Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln to prevent the spread of slavery, is still our natural home."
The Republican Party was organized in 1854-56 for opposing the extension of slavery. During the Civil War of 1861-65, President Abraham Lincoln was advised by Republican and former slave Frederick Douglass. Lincoln issued his Emancipation Proclamation Jan. 1, 1863. Lincoln's home state of Illinois was the 1st state to ratify the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, making slavery and involuntary servitude unconstitutional, "except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted." The 13th Amendment, the 1st of 3 reconstruction post Civil War amendments, was adopted Dec. 6,1865, after Lincoln's death from assassination April 15, 1865.